Tots n Teens Pediatrics is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost effective medical care for your children.
We only accept credit cards - Mastercard, Visa and Discover. We do not accept checks.
Our practice participates with most major insurances. Claims are filed as a courtesy. Please bring your insurance card [Private or Medicaid] every time you visit us. You will be asked to verify your information at each visit. If you do not bring your insurance card, payment is expected in full at the time of service provision. Any delinquent accounts over 60 days are subject to collection activity. Enquiries regarding the specifics of your insurance coverage should be directed to your plan member services or employee benefits administrator.
Insurance coverage is not a substitute for your financial obligation for medical services rendered to your child by our physician. It is a contract between you, the insured and the insurance company. Payment is to be made at the time of service for all copays,deductibles or all non-covered services. We accept cash and a variety of charge cards for your convenience.
RETURNED CHECKS: Returned check fees is $35.00.
Note: In extentual circumstances, we will try to accomodate taking checks on a case by case basis.
1. For those families where parents are separated or divorced, the parent authorizing treatment and bringing the child to be seen is responsible to us for payment. All payments are due when services are rendered.
2. In the case of contracted insurance only, copay is due at the time services are rendered. Subsequently all charges deemed patient's responsibility by the contracted insurer are due to Tots N Teens Pediatrics by the parent who authorized treatment.
3. If the divorce decree requires the other parent to pay all or part of the treatment costs, it is theauthorizing parent’s responsibility to collect from the other parent. Tots N Teens Pediatrics will not act as a mediator in collecting our payments
4. A copy of the bill with appropriate insurance coding may be given to the authorizing parent at eachvisit if requested.
5. If the account is not resolved in a timely manner, the authorizing parent’s information will besubmitted to our collection agency.
6. Non-compliance with this policy may result in transfer of care to another practice.
SELF PAY OR NON-CONTRACTED INSURANCE :
If we do not participate with your insurance plan, we ask that you pay in full at the time services arerendered. We will provide you with an itemized bill that you can submit to your insurance company.
There is an additional $20 dollar fee for completion of forms for use outside of the patient's medical record, including:
Family Medical Leave